Lipstick mold several requirements to meet process performance
Lipstick Mold manufacturing generally go through forging, machining, heat treatment, several processes. In order to ensure the quality of lipstick mold manufacturing and reduce the production costs, the material should have good malleability, machinability, hardening capacity, hardenability and grindability; also have a small oxidation, decarbonization sensitivity and quenching deformation cracking tendency.
1. Malleability, has a lower hot forging deformation resistance, good plasticity, wide forging temperature range, low propensity for forging crack cold crack precipitation of carbide network.
2. Annealing process, wide range of the spheroidizing annealing temperature, low annealing hardness and small fluctuation range, high rate of spheroidization.
3. Machinability, the cutting amount is large, the tool loss is low, the processing surface roughness is low.
4. Oxidation, decarbonization sensitivity, high-temperature heating good anti-oxidation ability, slow decarbonization speed, insensitive to the heating medium, pitting tendency is small.
5. Hardening capacity, after quenching with a uniform and high surface hardness.
6. Hardenability, quenching can get deeper hardening layer, use mild quenching medium can be hardened.
7. Quenching distortion cracking tendency, conventional quenching volume change is small, the shape warping, slight distortion, abnormal deformation tendency is low. Conventional quenching cracking sensitivity is low, and is insensitive to the quenching temperature and the shape of the workpiece.
8. Grinding, grinding wheel loss is relatively small, no burn limit grinding amount is large, insensitive to grinding wheel quality and cooling condition. It's not easy to cause grinding injuries and grinding cracks.